ALL THAT DEFINES US
We deliver world-class association and credentialing technology solutions, powered by Avectra’s netFORUM software.
Founded in August 2005 by Keith Ambuhl and Stephen Spruce, Agilutions is a software implementation firm that combines our collective backgrounds in technology, consulting and analysis to turn great businesses into even better ones. Specializing in working with non-profits, membership, licensure and certification associations, we offer a relationship-driven client experience that centers on quality, customer service and results.
Our name, Agilutions (pronounced “a-jel-u-shens”), originates from how we create agile solutions to help clients elevate and improve their businesses. Simply put, we build software that makes our clients’ lives easier and their organizations run more effectively.
We are proud to be Avectra’s premier implementation partner, and we dedicate ourselves exclusively to simplifying and amplifying the potential of netFORUM.
To serve as Agilutionaries: simplifying and amplifying the potential of netFORUM for associations and credentialing organizations. We strive to understand our clients’ needs better than they do, and we use software to meet them in the most efficient ways. We are Solutions Coaches, solving our clients’ toughest business challenges, streamline their processes, and help them become more customer-centric so they can focus on being the best organizations they can be.
- Standing ovations: executing with excellence; delivering outstanding performances
- Innovation: imagining beyond; redefining what’s possible
- Integrity: keeping our clients’ best interests at heart; serving with accountability, honesty, transparency
- Agility: evolving to meet our clients’ needs; continuously improving; being efficient
- Connections: forging close relationships; being mindful of ourselves, each other, our community, the planet
- Teamwork: collaborating to incorporate diverse strengths and perspectives