At Agilutions we believe in giving back to our community. To this end we make an effort to support local businesses and organizations that are making a positive impact. Here are some ways that we work to make a difference.
- We make a proactive effort to employ and support Colorado businesses whenever possible.
- We participate in community fundraisers, including those for organizations such as the Denver Art Museum and Colorado Youth At Risk.
- We “Adopt a Family” through the Salvation Army over the Christmas holidays.
- We participate in Colorado Gives Day and match employee donations to charitable causes about which they are passionate. Among the organizations that have benefited from the generosity of our staff are: Family Star, Rocky Mountain PBS, Denver Dumb Friends League, Colorado Public Radio, Cycle For Survival, and GLBT Community Center of Colorado.
- We foster a culture of “green” in our office.
If you are interested in inviting Agilutions to be a part of your community event or project, please get in touch.