Turning your World-Class AMS into a World-Class Credentialing Management Solution
The Credentialing Engine™ is a Credentialing Management Solution (CMS) and a rules-based module of the netFORUM Enterprise™ Association Management System (AMS), made by Community Brands (formerly Abila). By combining a best-in-class AMS with a best-in-class CMS, certification staff leverage the technical capabilities of these two powerful solutions in ONE.
Built with the NetFORUM Toolkit, The Credentialing Engine™ (CredEng) was designed for reuse and extensibility, using development best practices. The result? A solution that goes to market faster, can be customized to IICRC’s unique business processes, and keeps your organization on the upgrade path.
- Applicants and Staff can access certification data in One System
- Packaged with Agilutions Services and Community Brands Hosting
- Built within the NetFORUM Toolkit using Development Best Practices
- Highly Configurable with built-in Templates
- Designed for Reuse and Extensibility
- Completely Customizable and Upgradable
With 30 modules, the Toolkit offers a world-class CRM system for delivering all your certificant and applicant information into one centralized database. It supports both internal staff operations through iWEB as well as external member-facing websites through eWEB.
The Credentialing Engine™ is fully-integrated with netFORUM and co-exists side by side with all of its baseline modules. The common integration points are--Events, Membership, Inventory, Accounting, and Marketing.
Advantages of a Great Certification Management System.
When installed, the Credentialing Engine™ turns netFORUM into a powerful tool that can more efficiently and effectively manage your certification program(s). Whether you’re just getting started with a credentialing program, or are well established and simply need to automate processes and empower your certificants, the Credentialing Engine™ can fit your organizations' needs.
By utilizing this World-Class Certification Management System, clients quickly begin to appreciate the benefits of a solution designed specifically to focus on certification needs.
The Credentialing Engine:
- Streamlines the life cycle for your organization’s certificants, creating customized workflows to handle the process from initial application to retirement.
- Houses data in one unified system, granting certification staff the ease of accessing a single interface system where information is just a click away.
- Creates convenience for modern members by allowing them to apply online
- Empowers constituents to manage their own progress, with step-by-step wizards to guide them through the application process, personalized to-do lists of open requirements and total visibility into - and throughout - the process
- Reviews membership and certification status from the customer profile, prioritizing members whose credentials may be at risk of lapsing
- Automatically creates renewal requirements based on certification type and immediately communicate them back to members via automated campaigns
Beyond functionality, understanding and measuring credentialing as a critical component of the member’s overall engagement profile are essential to understanding the needs of your organization.
Agilutions created the Credentialing Engine™ to serve as a true partner extension to your certification program.
Gain a 360-Degree View of Your Certificant
The Credentialing Engine provides applicant and certification staff clear and easy views to monitor where each person stands in their certification process. The access to this information at the click of a button supports your staff’s communications with applicants and certificants and also gives them the ability to easily identify those who might be stalled in the process in some way. By providing this information online, your applicants and certificants can easily self-monitor their status and see what information is needed from them for their application or maintenance cycle.
Integrated systems streamline management processes
The Credentialing Engine uses netFORUM’s extensive integration capability to allow for the tracking of certification-related customer data that may come from outside systems. Leveraging this integration functionality allows the Credentialing Engine to be the central source of record for all certification data including but not limited to exam attempts, scoring, credit accumulation, and approvals.
Single Platform | Multiple Views
Learn how we successfully solve certification needs for organizations just like yours.