Agilutions is hiring a sharp and savvy Software Developer to join our team in Downtown Denver!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Agilutions, a Denver-based software-consulting firm focused on delivering solutions for Association, Trade and Credentialing Organizations, has an immediate career opportunity for a Software Developer. In this role, you’ll work as a member of our team of “solutions coaches” and assist our clients by creating web-based software solutions building on top of (and integrating with) Community Brands NetForum Enterprise Association Management Software. A significant portion of the development primarily utilizes the MS .NET framework with MS SQL Server back-end. This will include design, coding and debugging. This is a full-time position in the Denver area; please, no contractors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of a Lead Developer, design, code and debug applications, front-end user interfaces and integrations with third-party software
- Configuring and extending Community Brands NetForum Association Management System to meet specific project requirements
- Writing SQL queries and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Developing .NET based applications interfacing with MS-SQL Server.
- Participating in both one-on-one and group sessions with Business Analysts and clients to gather, analyze and document requirements and solutions surrounding the client’s core business and operational processes
- Ensuring the highest level of quality and timeliness for the solutions produced and delivered
- Establishing an expertise in working with and extending the behaviors of Community Brands NetForum Enterprise Association Management Software and appropriate web technologies
- Working as a contributing member of the Agilutions team to continuously evolve the company’s business processes and development methods to best respond to the needs of clients
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
Education, Experience, Knowledge:
- A Computer Science or Information Technology degree or 1-3+ years directly related work experience.
- Experience with relational-databases, SQL, queries, CRUD operations, and writing stored procedures. Strong preference for Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP). Experience with C#, is preferred, and experience developing ASP.NET based applications is a plus.
Additional Qualifying Skills or Traits:
- Experience working with various Content Management Systems
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries and API’s
- Experience working directly with clients and end users; technical consulting experience
- Experience with Association Management Software and Community Brands NetForum a plus
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
- Rapid learner, adaptable and open minded
- Excited by challenges, and passionate about problem solving, attention to detail, thinking outside the box
- The ability to work in a self-directed manner, while contributing to the overall team
- The ability to identify self-limitations and ask for help early
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Disciplined to meet deadlines and schedules to complete tasks on time
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- A willingness to fight to do the right thing above being right
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with strong overall interpersonal skills
- Personable with a good sense of humor
TRAVEL, WORK HOURS, SUPERVISION:
Developers are rarely required to travel, however, some overnight travel may be required to assist clients onsite. (~10%)
Core office hours are from 8:30am – 3:30pm/ MNT. A full 8-hour day is expected Monday through Friday.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Full time salary: this job does require time card reporting
Full time employees are entitled to our flexible PTO, holidays, cell phone reimbursement, 401k, and medical and life Insurance programs.
Learn more about our unique office culture and meet the Agilutions Team!
Questions? Please email our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound like a good gig for you?